Has 10+ years of testing experience and be able to independently manage the testing team of up to 8 testers ,
Can do the test planning,
Can define test strategy for project,
Is able to write detailed test cases,
Has experience in Integration testing involving multiple systems,
Has experience with Automation testing, Regression testing, SIT & UAT,
Comes from E-Commerce background, ideally Hybris / AEM. ,
Has experience using JIRA, Triage defects, assign to members, test and resolve,
Has experience producing Testing Reports, Status Reports,
1.Should have 12+ experience on, Should have AEM Certification, .Should have worked on AEM 6.4, Should have experience of AEM deployments in production, Should have experience integrating systems such as Payment Gateway and Middleware platforms., Should have experience implementing Micro services architecture , Should have experience designing and implementing headless commerce with RESTful APIs, ideally with Hybris, Should have experience with ReactJS, Experience in implementing Caching strategies within AEM, Strong working knowledge of Agile Software Architectures and working in an Agile environment
Good communication and documentation skills , Should be presentable and be able to have face to face discussions with Business Stake Holders, Should be able to provide any technical solutions to team members, review quality of code and deliverables, reinforcing adherence to accessibility standards, security standards and best practices, Has experience using JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins.
Please find the below mentioned skills for the Riyadh requirements .
Role :Java Developer
Experience : 2-4 years
Skill :Java developer,HTML,Bootstrap
Nationality :Saudi Arabia
Work location :Riyadh
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Full stack developer
Full Stack Engineer Job Description
Skills and Expertise in developing applications in any of the following:
• Experience in working in Java/J2ee applications
• Experience in working on spring boot/microservice applications.
• Good foundational knowledge of OOPS concepts and design patterns
Nice to Haves;
• Knowledge on Maven, Jira, Jenkins, and Github
• Knowledge of cloud technologies (GCP (preferred), AWS, or Microsoft)
• Experience with NoSQL databases
• Experience in NodeJS
• Experience in Python
• Experience in distributed event streaming platform
• Working experience in version of Spring in general vs only Spring Boot
**Must be able to understand English and have good communications skills
IT Support / Service Desk Analyst
Fluent in any one of the Languages: Spanish/ Danish/Dutch/French /German (L1)/Polish/English (technical experience)/Swedish/German (L1.5)/Czech
• Good documentation and presentation skills
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to deal with users at all levels in an organization.
• Strong sense of customer service.
• Knowledge of basic computer applications and ticketing tools
• Knowledge of Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and other standard software’s
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Knowledge of computer hardware/peripherals and printers
• Knowledge on configuration of mobile devices
• Knowledge on iPad and iPhone configuration.
Free gym, doctor and relax room (with video-games, movies, etc.).
Discounts for Gold Center squash, indoor football and fitness club.
Free language courses (We have English, Hungarian, German, French, Spanish and many other languages!)
Cafeteria package (Food, recreation, coupons, cultural and gift vouchers, health insurance)